Call our experts 0121 744 1300

Call our experts today 0121 744 1300

Reptile Mite Gone 100ml Non Toxic

SKU: CLARM100 Categories: , Brand:

£9.99

Description

Absolute Repti-VET Mite Gone Spray 100ml Made with 100% Natural non Toxic Ingredients

•Protects naturally against mites and insects without exposing your pet to toxins.

•Ideal for the thorough cleaning of all areas requiring care and all trouble spots

•Prevents skin problems caused by mites and ticks

•Suitable for both young and older animals

How to use: Shake well before use. Simply spray surfaces wait 5 minutes and dry with a paper towel. Avoiding contact with water bowls always remove before use, ventilate well after application.

Additional information

Size

100ml

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Reptile Mite Gone 100ml Non Toxic”

Your email address will not be published.