A beautiful addition to any pond or water feature, pond plants play an essential role in the ecosystem and environment of your pond by oxygenating the water and providing sunshade for your fish.
Shirley Aquatics provide all the information you need to help you choose the right plants for your pond. This includes maximum height, spread and depth to ensure that you can make an informed choice. Plants can establish very quickly, but you will need to plant enough to create a balanced and healthy ecosystem. Ensure you research pond planting positioning before you make your purchase and don’t forget to browse our pond pump selection to find the perfect pump for your filtration set up that can help you keep your pond algae and waste free.
Please note that our pond plant stocks do vary, especially during the winter months. We recommend calling us on 0121 744 1300 or get in touch to confirm what we have in store before placing your order or coming into our store.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other