Deep Water Marginal Pond Plants
Marginal plants grow around the margins of the pond where the water is shallow and deepwater marginals are specialised pond plants which are grown in deep margins around the pond. They are usually placed on shelves within the pond. True deep water marginal plants are able to tolerate waterlogged soil all year.
Each deep water marginal pond plant listing outlines the best time of year, planting depth and growth height to ensure you choose the right plant for your space. Shirley Aquatics has a wide range of marginal plants that thrive in deep water, you will be sure to find exactly what you need to make your garden pond look gorgeous!
Please note that our pond plant stocks do vary, especially during the winter months. We recommend calling us on 0121 744 1300 or get in touch to confirm what we have in store before placing your order or coming into our store.
Martin Litt 17.03.21
Pond Plants – Shirley Aquatic’s Quick GuideRead More
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other