Large Water Lilies
Shirley Aquatics have a wide range of large water lilies, available to buy online or in-store. Larger spread water lilies can spread their leaves up to 150cm and need a planting depth of 30-150cm, which will vary depending on the lily, so checking the planting instructions is crucial for growing healthy lilies.
They bloom from June to September and the flower heads are open during the day, attracting pollinators and providing shade for pond fish and underwater life.
Large water lilies will need a generously-sized pond and will grow well in the shade as well as sun. Our selection includes pink, yellow, white, orange and red lilies, including Black Princess Lily, Alba Lily and Colosea lily amongst others.
Browse our selection of water lilies and find the perfect plant to make your garden pond look gorgeous!
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other