Water Lilies and Pond Lilies
A beautiful pond plant and a favourite of the garden and aquatic enthusiasts, water lilies, also known as pond lilies are a great addition to every pond. Water lilies are not only popular due to their fantastic colour varieties and luscious appearance. They provide much-needed shade for your pond fish and help reduce algae by inhibiting light levels.
Pond lilies come in three sizes – dwarf (pygmaea), small/medium and large. We recommend that in the summer at least two-thirds of your pond is covered with water lilies or other pond plants.
Shirley Aquatics have a wide range of lilies including dwarf lilies, small and medium lilies, and large lilies all available to buy online or in-store! You will be sure to find exactly what you need to make your garden pond look gorgeous!
Browse our range of water lilies and pond plants and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any advice.
Please note that our water lily stocks do vary, especially during the winter months. We recommend calling us on 0121 744 1300 or get in touch to confirm what we have in store before placing your order or coming into our store.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other