NT Labs Koi Care – FMG Mixture
£12.99 – £29.99
NT Labs Koi Care FMG Mixture is an anti-parasite and fungus treatment that is a mixture of Malachite Green and Formalin. FMG provides the same treatment levels as the two individual components used separately.
A ready mixed Koi treatment eliminating the need to mix separate treatments, the treatment levels are higher than other proprietary mixtures which means this product should not be used when sensitive fish such as Golden Orfe or Sturgeon are present. FMG can be used where Goldfish are present.
Use this when fish show symptoms of a parasitic or fungal infection, including white spots along the fins and body, flicking and rubbing, gasping at the surface, an opaque film over the body or fluffy, white growths.
250ml – treats 9000 litres (2000 gallons)
500ml – treats 18,000 litres (4000 gallons)
1 litre – treats 36,000 litres (8000 gallons)
How to Use:
- Test your water quality
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the NT Labs Diagnosis Tool; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Always read the label.
- Do not use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
- Do not use if the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery conditions.
- Do not mix medications.