EcoTreat Clear Pond Water Treatment
£8.95 – £34.95
EcoTreat Clear can be used to treat organic sludge in lakes, ponds, reservoirs, canals, streams and rivers. It is a natural product (calcium carbonate) that consists of the remains of billions of tiny fossilised marine invertebrates. The product is processed into minute particles averaging only 5 microns in diameter. The smallness of the particles is one of the key properties that provides the products benefits listed below.
- Improves water clarity by settling suspended solids.
- Decreases organic matter in sludge by increasing natural microbial activity, thus reducing sludge depth.
- Increases oxygenation in anaerobic sludges.
- Counteracts acidity in water and sludge.
- Reduces foul smelling gases, a by-product of anaerobic sludge.
- Can boost the aquatic food chain as organic matter is turned into microbes.
- Provides essential calcium
- 1kg tub
- 5kg tub
- 10kg tub
Max 30kg per order. If you require more please contact us so we can advise.