Dual Temperature Controller
The Dual Digital Temperature Controller is designed to allow precise control of the temperature in an aquarium and has 2 modes which allow control of both heating and cooling at the same time.
- Double mains power socket – one power socket for heater control and the other for fan/chiller control.
- Display with temperature sensor – used to set and display temperature and alarms and measure temperature.
- The plastic coated temperature sensor is waterproof and suitable for use in a marine aquarium.
- Plug and play – no wiring required.
- Heating/cooling can be set to within 0.3 deg C of target temperature e.g. Control Range of 24.7 – 25.3 deg C (with set temp of 25 deg C).
- Audible and Visual Alarm Function e.g alarm sounds if temp below 24 deg C or above 26 deg C (with alarm set to 1 deg C).
- 2m long plastic coated temperature sensor with mounting suction cup.
- Heating Control (resistive load, such as heater) max 1600W.
- Cooling Control (inductive load, such as a chiller) max 600W.
- Display: Back lit blue LCD – permanently lit.
- Power off memory function
- Makes an ideal control platform for the Schego Titanium aquarium heater
No additional delivery information...
No additional returns information...