Goldfish, Comets and Shubunkins
Shirley Aquatics have a range of goldfish, comet and shubunkins. Whether you’re looking to buy your first goldfish or to add some sparkle and colour to your pond with a coldwater fish mix, we have just the right live fish for you.
Goldfish are perhaps the most popular coldwater fish and almost every aquarian enthusiast’s first underwater pet. The Common goldfish are delightful, active and available in different colours, including red-and-white.
Comets are the most popular type of goldfish out there, the little, super-fast, orange-gold variety.
Shubunkins are similar to common goldfish and comet goldfish. They are calico goldfish, which possess a mix of metallic and transparent scales with a pearly appearance.
Note: Our fish stocks do vary, especially during the winter months so we recommend calling us on 0121 744 1300 or using our contact form to confirm what we have in store before visiting.
Explore our variety of live coldwater fish and make your garden pond look gorgeous.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other