RowaPhos Phosphate Remover
£10.99 – £41.99
Feed Your Fish and Not Your Algae.
Rowaphos is the professional method of removing Phosphate and Silicate in all types of Aquariums and Ponds. RowaPhos is guaranteed to remove more phosphate than any other product worldwide.
In freshwater or salt water aquariums phosphates will feed nuisance algae which can overrun plants and expensive corals spoiling the aesthetics of the tank and in extreme cases killing its inhabitants.
Within the reef aquarium, phosphates will greatly affect the formation of coral skeletons by reducing calcification by over 50% and by inhibiting the deposition of strontium. It is suggested by Borneman that phosphates are a direct poison to calcification.
RowaPhos is a unique and patented, man made ferric hydroxide material chemically engineered for the efficient removal of phosphates, arsenic and silicates from fresh and salt water, having initially been developed in Germany for treating mains water supplies.
RowaPhos should not be confused with natural materials, which are generally based on aluminium oxide, (zeolite) or even other iron based products which claim to be the same product from other manufacturers.
See Additional Information for Dosages.
- 400lts – 88 UK gallons – 105 USG of salt water.
- 800lts – 176 UK gallons – 210 USG of fresh water.
250ml – will remove 3ppm of phosphate (PO4) from approximately:
- 1000lts – 220 UK gallons – 265 USG of salt water.
- 2000lts – 440 UK gallons – 530 USG of fresh water.
500ml – will remove 3ppm of phosphate (PO4) from approximately:
- 2000lts – 440 UK gallons – 525 USG of salt water.
- 4000lts – 880 UK gallons – 1050 USG of fresh water.
1 litre – will remove 3ppm of phosphate (PO4) from approximately:
- 4000lts – 880 UK gallons – 1050 USG of salt water.
- 8000lts – 1760 UK gallons – 2100 USG of fresh water.