Sturgeon Pond Fish
New stock will be arriving Spring 2021!
Shirley Aquatics have a range of sturgeon pond fish available to buy online. Sturgeon fish have become increasingly popular in garden ponds in the UK during the last few years. Sturgeon fish are easy to look after, as long as they are provided with enough food, quality water and oxygen. Sturgeon fish can vary in size considerably with the larges ones reaching 1.5m long.
Strong treatments can present a health concern for sturgeon fish so make sure to check the label of any treatment you use for your pond.
Note: Our fish stocks do vary, especially during the winter months so we recommend calling us on 0121 744 1300 or get in touch to confirm what we have in store before placing your order or coming into our store.
Explore our variety of live coldwater fish and make your garden pond look gorgeous.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other