Sinking Pond Fish Food
Shirley Aquatics have a range of sinking pond fish foods, developed especially for the unique dietary requirements of fish which prefer to feed at the lower levels of the pond. These include tench, sterlets, carp and sturgeon but other fish might also enjoy the sinking food. As the consumption of sinking fish foods is harder to observe, it is important to pay attention to how much your pond fish consume to ensure you’re not overfeeding them.
At Shirley Aquatics we stock a variety of premium pond fish foods from brands such as Nishikoi, Medikoi, Tetra and many more. Our sinking fish food comes in packages of up to 5kg and 10kg, making it ideal for any pond size.
We guarantee you’ll find a selection of quality fish food at Shirley Aquatics, to keep your pond fish growing happy and healthy! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need professional advice and help with choosing the right fish food for your pond.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other