Shirley Aquatics Store Update – Covid-19
We will be staying open to provide essential items for our customers. Our opening hours will be 10am – 3pm every day.
We will be doing our upmost to protect our customers and staff by:
– Operating an over the counter service (no browsing).
– Accepting card payments only.
– Continuing to operate a mail order service and Click and Collect via our website.
Please use our online service wherever possible. You can also place orders via phone and we can either arrange for delivery or a pick up point for you to collect your order. Due to the current demand we are trying our best to get orders out to people as soon as possible.
Those orders placed with next day delivery will be put on as such however we cannot guarantee that your order will be with you on the next working day due to the current demand we and courier companies are experiencing. We will update you as much as we can throughout the delivery process.
If you have any questions or issues please feel free to call us on 0121 744 1300 or get in touch! 🙂
Stay Safe and Happy Fish Keeping from all of us here at Shirley Aquatics.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other