Tropic Marin Bio-Magnesium
Biologically ideal magnesium supplement for reef aquariums
Tropic Marin® BIO-MAGNESIUM supplies magnesium and minerals in a natural, biologically available ionically balanced form to prevent a magnesium deficiency in reef aquariums and to restore the natural concentration ratio between magnesium and calcium.
In a reef aquarium the concentration of magnesium decreases quickly through biological processes, precipitation and the use by calcareous animals. It is one of the major constituents of saltwater and it is directly involved in algae photosynthesis, i.e. the conversion of carbon dioxide (CO2) and light into organic compounds.
The natural concentration of magnesium in saltwater is 1280-1300 ppm. If the magnesium concentration is below the natural level, it should be replenished with BIO-MAGNESIUM to enable a healthy coral growth.
• Delivers magnesium for accelerated skeleton growth of corals and calcareous coralline algae.
• The balanced combination of magnesium and minerals promotes essential biochemical processes in the aquarium.
• Maintains the natural ionic concentration and the pH value of the reef tank water!
• No unnatural by-products. No phosphates or nitrates.
• Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft and leather corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders and/or crustaceans