Ice Free Thermo 330
When the pond surface freezes over at icy temperatures, it is time to protect the pond inhabitants; the animals need oxygen to survive. Moreover fermentation gases that do not escape can cause significant damage. An OASE ice preventer ensures that there is always a spot on the pond surface that is free of ice, and thus ensures that all pond inhabitants survive the winter.
- Ensures oxygen access to the water and allows harmful fermentation gases to escape
- The IceFree Thermo with an active heating element is also suitable for shallower ponds, as well as for continuing cold periods with freezing temperatures
- IceFree Thermo 330 contains an integrated frost monitor function. It activates the device only when there is danger of frost. This means energy is not consumed on warmer days
- Maintains the warm temperature zones on the floor
- Resistance heating technology for higher performance in the freezing range, and protection against damage due to air temperature
- Keeps an area of the pond free of ice in tempreatures down to -20°C
- IceFree Thermo 330 contains an integrated frost monitor function. It activates the device only when there is danger of frost. This means energy is not consumed on warmer days.
Dimensions: 300 x 135 x 334mm
Power consumption: 330 Watts
Power Cable Length: 10 metres