Eheim Aquaball Powerhead
The ball shaped pumphead sits in a ball joint and can be turned right round. Thus the outflow of the filtered water can be aimed in any direction.
The pump output and throughflow can be set by the control knob on the outflow nozzle.
The power-diffusor is adjusted to regulate the air intake and thus the oxygen enrichment in the aquarium. (Instead of the diffusor, other extension pieces can be used; see accessories)
The holder for aquaball is simply fixed to the glass with suction cups.
Suitable for both freshwater and marine and comes with a 3 year guarantee!
- Pump power per hour at 50 Hz to – 650 Litres
- Pump power per hour at 50 Hz of – 210 Litres
- Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz) – 0.43 m
- Power at 50 Hz of – 6 Watt
- Hose; Suction side(inside) – 96 mm
- Frequency – 50 Hz
- Packing dimensions(Width) – 9.5 cm
- Packing dimensions(Height) – 13.5 cm
- Packing dimensions(Depth) – 11 cm