Catappa Leaves – Nano
Size: 12 Leaf Pack
Dennerle Nano Catappa Leaves – mature, dried leaves of the tropical almond tree – supply numerous natural active substances. Sucker catfish and shrimps appreciate the leaves as a valuable feed supplement.
- Natural water care for aquaria and valuable nutritional supplementation for shrimp and snails
- Contain numerous natural active ingredients, which have a positive impact on water and fish, including valuable humic and fulvic acids
- Promote wellbeing, vitality and spawning
- The recipe for success used by Asian breeders and exporters of aquarium fish
- Mature, dried leaves from the catappa tree Terminalia catappa
- For aquarium water similar to the natural tropical aquatic habitat
- Natural decorative features, encourage natural behaviour
- Valuable feed supplement for crabs and shrimps
- Protect the shells and gills of shrimp and crayfish
- Strengthen the body‘s own defences, reduce stress
- Inhibit harmful germs, prevent spawn mould and fungal diseases in fish
- Increase the breeding success of fish and shrimp
- Have a slightly acidifying effect and stabilise the pH value
- Ideal to start newly established aquaria (protects fish, nutritional supplement for catfish)
- 100 % pure, natural product
- Premium quality: harvested directly from the tree, cleaned, dried, hand sorted
No shrimp aquarium should be without them.
Dosage: use 1 leaf per 10 litres of aquarium water. After 1-2 days the leaves are saturated with water and drop to the bottom of the aquarium. After 2-3 weeks the active substances have been released and the leaves eaten away. The leaves should then be replaced. Pieces measuring approximately 8x5cm punched from natural leaves.