30 vial pack
Dosage: 120-1000 litres aquarium require 1 vial per 15 days – for larger aquariums use the BioDigest Pro
BioDigest is effective in both fresh water and marine aquariums and is a concentrated bacterial solution which biologically filters and eliminated aquarium waste.
- Composed of new live bacterial strains that are complementary to the previous versions and strengthen their action on the level management of nitrogen, phosphorous and carbon. They will allow the bacteria to work in synergy and boost their actions.
- Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- Nitrates and phosphates are reduced – the new biodigest formula will help you to launch and manage the nitrogen cycle faster and safer. This formula will reduce deposits of organic matter in the aquarium, by making them bioavailable for the root system of plants in freshwater and available for microorganisms, or by mineralizing them. Its prophylatic action will limit the presence of nutrients available for algae and thus slow down their development. This new formula will be the first natural link in the aquariums food chain, nourishing the microfauna and contributing to its good development.
- Enables water to be effectively purified – the new formula may have a natural deposit at the bottom of the vial, which may make the contents milky after shaking and a slightly more pronounced smell.
- Prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- The best way to start biological filtration in your fresh or marine water aquarium
- Converts ammonia into nitrites – nitrites into nitrates – and – nitrates into nitrogen
When should BioDigest be used ?
- When you start a freshwater or a marine water tank
- A vial each 15 days maintains an optimal purification of aquarium
- To speed up the purification process, do not increase doses but instead use the product more frequently