AquaShrimp Powder is a mineral soil designed to facilitate the spawning of shrimps.
- Enriched soil especially designed for shrimp
- The powder texture of AquaShrimp Powder will allow shrimp to lay juvenile shrimp and keep them at the surface of the substrate.
- AquaShrimp Powder is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaShrimp Powder is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
A 3kg bag provides a thickness of 5 cm for a 20 litre aquarium. It is recommended that you use 150g of soil per litre in your aquarium.