AquaGrowth Soil is a mineral soil specifically designed to facilitate the development of plants in your freshwater aquarium.
- Enriched soil for fresh water aquariums
- Ideal for an healthy plant growth and strong root development
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaGrowth Soil is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- Each granule of AquaGrowth Soil, with a size of 1 to 3mm, is compact enough to not turn into powder.
- AquaGrowth Soil is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
A 9kg bag is the ideal amount for a thickness of 5 to 6 cm for a 60 litre aquarium, it is recommended that you use 150g of soil per litre.
Max 25kg per order.