Wheatgerm Pond Fish Food
Shirley Aquatics have a range of wheatgerm pond fish foods, providing excellent health benefits to your aquatic pond friends during cold winter months. Due to its low protein content, wheatgerm food helps with digestion and is ideal for feeding your pond fish when temperatures start to drop.
We are proud to stock high-quality wheat germ from brands such as Nishikoi, Medikoi, Hikari and many more. Our wheatgerm fish food and wheatgerm pond sticks come in a variety of packages, up to 10kg, guaranteed to last you through the long winter months.
You will be sure to find a selection of quality fish food at Shirley Aquatics, to keep your pond fish growing happy and healthy, whichever the season! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need professional advice and help with choosing the right fish food for your pond.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other