Nexus Pond Filters Range
Evolution Aqua’s renowned filtration systems, Nexus 220 and Nexus 320 deliver improved levels of clarity for garden and koi ponds. They combine mechanical and biological filtration and are simple and easy to instal.
How the Nexus Pond Filter Works
The pond water enters the Nexus inlet and goes into the inner chamber, then passes through the grills in the “Eazy” filter where the fine particles are removed. Following the mechanical part of the filtration, the water passes to the outside chamber of the Nexus. The K1 Media moving bed cleans the water with the biological treatment. The water then passes through the exit grill and into the outlet, returning to your garden pond.
Shirley Aquatics have a range of Nexus pond filters available to buy online or in-store. Contact us for more information or browse our selection of pond filters to find the perfect one for your garden oasis.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other