Sanke Koi Carp
New stock will be arriving Spring 2021!
The Sanke Koi Carp is a non-metallic koi breed, patterned in three distinctive colours- red, white and black. The Sanke Koi can be hard to tell apart from the Showa Koi, even for experienced professionals.
The main difference between Sanke and Showa koi is that the Sanke koi fish has a white base colour, while for the Showa this is black. The Sanke Koi Carp has a white pattern, starting from the nose and ending at the tail, without any discolouration. Red patches will be prominent and larger, while black patches will be more like spots, and much smaller than the red.
Shirley Aquatics have a beautiful range of Sanke Koi Carp! You will be sure to find exactly what you need to make your garden pond look gorgeous!
Please note that our Koi stocks do vary, especially during the winter months. We recommend calling us on 0121 744 1300 or get in touch to confirm what we have in store before placing your order or coming into our store.
Explore our selection of Sanke Koi fish at the best available prices.
How do I feed frozen bloodworm to a fish?Read More
What is the best thermostat for my Heat bulb?Read More
What is the best heating for my Terrapin?Read More
Why buy from us?
- Great Customer Service
- The personal touch
- We enjoy going the extra mile
- Always on the lookout for new and exciting things
- If we haven’t got it we will hunt it down and get it for you
- Competitive prices
- Exclusive ranges
- Decades of experience
- Great relationships with all of our suppliers, they are as keen as we are to help you
- Thousands of products on display
- Knowledgeable staff with experts in every aspect
- Last but not least…We care! Sounds cheesy, but we care about you, your pets, our store, our animals and each other